Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Back to the weekend without my mistress

Well before I continue,i was sorry to see NO responses to my beautiful and sexy Mistress requestiong any and all who wish to visit and play with.Oh well,you seriously have NO idea what you are missing,Mistress Teresa is gorgeous,sexy,deviant and one hell of a woman!

So,there i was,kneeling,my mouth forced open,the biggest cock ever being crammed into my sore and open mouth,gagging me,choking me,making me lurch forward onto it as it forced me to make that "heaving",almost throwing up motion. This only excited Master Brian and miss melissa as well.
never did i think my mouth or throat could be forced this far open.finally,as fluids poured from my eyes nose and mouth,Master Brian had enough of face fucking the little pansy and took his baseball bat of a cock from my cum dumpster.melissa moaned out with disappointment as she saw master withdraw that tool as she loved watching me get used in this fashion.but now it was her turn,Master pushed me away and forced miss melissa to her knees,then grabbing me by the hair,forced me back towards melissa,making me watch as this crossdressing sissy who now was my Mistress' boifriend take this mammouth cock into her mouth,i watched as that huge tool just disappeared into her waiting orifice,slowly,and like a fucking pro,melissa engulfed that cock until it was totally in her mouth,the whole time Master kept telling me,"see cunt boi,that is how a bitch takes a proper cock into her mouth hole,watch and learn fag boi"--
i was just in awe as i watched that huge tool dissapear into her mouth and throat,i remember thinknig,NO way could anyone take the whole thing,but melissa the cock whore showed me i was wrong,and ate that whole cock right down to the gigantic balls hanging below.when his whole cock was in the slut melissas mouth,this man forced me to kneel behind melissa,and start licking her asspussy,balls,and cock from behind as he face fucked his sissy bitch. i knelt on all fours,licking her asshole,balls and little cock making her squirm and moan onto that mamouth cock as she sucked cock like a pro.Master was moaning and enjoying every second.
Melissa,also enjoying her mouth service,pushing her tushy back into my face,arching her back when i licked her cock and balls,she began drippnig her slut juices all over,she was hotter than i ever remember her being when with Mistress,she obviously was a cock whore,when Master brain was done face fucking her,i heard his cock "pop" out of her mouth,and heard melissa moan in dissapointment,wanting more of that meat in her throat,but she was enjoying her licking,so didnt move too much,Master watched me perform on his bitch for a few minutes,then liftled her back to her feet,telling her it was time to mount and ride his cock,to which she squeeled out in excitement.Master sat on the couch,and ordered melissa to get on his lap,mount his tool,then ride him to orgasm,once melissa was inp lace,i was ordered to kneel in front of them,and lick Masters balls while melissa rode him,occassionally i was ordered to lick his cock all the way up to her gaping wide asshole,lick around its rim,then back down to his manly balls. melissa took every inch of that gigantic tool up her ass,it made me wince in pain watching it go into her asshole,so i couldnt imagine it shoving into my asshole,but she seemed to love every inch of it,and they both lvoed my mouth action as melissa rode him,then melissa started bouncing faster and harder,screaming with every down thrust,but she kept slamming down on to that monster of a cock,then i heard Master call her a dirty nasty slut of a whore,and she kept riding harder and harder,then i realized why master claled her those names as she slammed into his tool,melissa shot her sissy juices out of her little cock as she rode that tool,but no more than 2 minutes after shooting her sissy juices,Master groaned out in pleasure,grabbed her hips,and slammed his hips upwards into her ass,and the screams that came out of that mouth of hers made my cock twitch in its cage,but then i knew what happened,master shot his seed into her asspussy,he shot so much of it,that it began to drip out of her asshole as she kept slamming down onto him,his thick,warm man cum ran out of her asshole,and down the length of his man cock,and onto his balls,where i was told to lick it off and eat,i couldnt not believe that melissa was still riding that mamouth tool,even after shooting her own nasties,and making master cum,but she just kept riding and riding,as i knelt there licknig a mans cum off his balls,after it drained out of miss melissa's asshole!,

i knelt there,totally degraded,but still dripping hot,and the phone rang,i didnt dare move,as i knew better,i still had cleaning to do,the machine picked up,and i heard Mistress teresa---"slut,where are you and why didnt you answer my call??"---i quickly pulled away from masters balls and melissas ass,and started towards the phone to answer my Queen,but was stopped short by melissa,grabbing my arm---"dont you dare tell her that I am here bitch,or that Master Brian is here either,just tell her you were in the bathroom,got it cunt??"
"b-b-but miss melissa,i cannot lie to Mistress" i replied,to which i got slapped,and she dug her nails into my arm saying--"you tell her what I said cunt or you will get the beating of you life right now!"

i picked up the phone and immediately apologized to mistress for making her wait,i lowered my head and mumbled out that i was in the bathroom,sorry mistress---
mistress replied,"what are you doing cunt???are your chores finished???is your pussy being stretched out from that bigger plug???"
i started crying nito the phone,not because of her words,but because i didnt want to lie to my mistress ,i couldnt form words and just started balling like a baby,naturally after laughing at me,mistress caught on that something must be wrong and asked me to tell her what was going on??i tried to stutter out the reason,but melissa,the bitch that she is,grabbed the phone and hung up on mistress,i was in shock,then she slapped me,ordered me to my knees,and before she could get up from masters lap,the phone rang again,caller id showed it was mistress,to which melissa,answered,then hung up immediately,then she disconnected the phone from the wall,i tried to make her stop,but was stopped in my tracks by Master brian,then melissa told me i was now going to pay for my insolence,as i knelt there begging melissa to please tell me whats going on,she just kept slapping at me and telling master to pick my fagot ass up and force me to the bedroom,where i was to be punished severely,the whole time i begged melissa to please tell me why i couldnt talk to ma'am,why melissa didnt want mistress to know she was there,what was going on??master brian picked me up like a rag doll,carried me to the ebdroom,and threw me onto the bed like a bag of potatoes,and as i bounced back up,i got slapped so hard i saw stars.then again,then again,i must have passed out,because i dont remember anything after the third strike,except waking up positioned over the spanknig horse,and secured into place!

No comments:

Post a Comment