Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hello all who view this fags postings!

Hello to anyone that reads my little fagots postings.
I am Mistress Teresa.
I am signing on today to ask ANY and ALL who happen to live in or visit the western Mass area if they are interested in visiting with Myself and my little queer of a sissy bitch.
If you are interested,just post a comment asking to speak with Mistress,and my little pathetic tiny dicked bitch boi will inform me of your post,and I will get back to you.
Be sure to leave an email addy for me to write to.
I am looking forward to using my cunt boi in front of strangers,as well as using and abusing other little sissy's while my fag kneel's besides them!(possibly teasing your little clitty's with his cumdumpster!)

CUM one CUM all.
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to visit a true real life Mistress and her sissy fag bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment