Tuesday, February 8, 2011

First Time Mistress went away for the weekend without her fag! part 2

once my sobbing slowed down,and Mistress had enough of her pet sissy maid crying into her bed,Mistress yelled from the hallway,"ok cunt,enough of your sissy sobbing,straighten yourself up,get those panties back up over that bruised bottom,and get your queer ass back to your chores before reporting for sissy bedtime!"the tone in her voice was some what irritation,i was hoping Mistress wasnt going to be punishing me anymore this evening,as my bottom hurt so very badly still from my previous beating,i quickly stood up from the bed,and pulled my soft pink sissy panties up over my bruised and battered bottom,even the silky material hurt as it ran over my cheeks,i cringed in pain as i straightened my panties and put my skirt back in order,not wanting to whine out and further irriate my Mistress,i held in my agony,i quickly replied out--"yes Mistress,thank you Mistress,may i be of assistance to Mistress before finishing my chores Ma'am?"--
Mistress replied "No slut,just get the chores done,Mistress wants to lay down,and rest,so keep your fairy ass quit as you finish up"

"yes Mistress" i replied softly as i went about finishing up my night time chores.
It was friday evening,and usually,when Mistress didnt have company,i was ordered to give Mistress a nice slow back and thigh massage and then perform orally on her beautiful treasure until she climaxed several times,kicked me off the bed,rolled voer and went to sleep,but Mistress didnt say anything before laying down to rest,so after finishing my night chores,i quickly went to her bedroom door,knelt,and softly knocked hoping not to be bothering my Queen or upset her,Mistress shouted out towards the closed door,-"what slut?"
to which i meekly and softly replied,"Mistress,your sissy is finished with the chores,is there anything Ma'am requires of her slut now?"i knelt quitly waiting for her reply,hoping mistress would allow me to orally worship her before bed time,but my heart fell as i heard her reply,"no bitch,just go into your sissy bed,be sure to wake Mistress 1 hour earlier tomorrow,as me and Miss Kim are leaving early,understood fagot?"
i replied heart broken as i hoped i was going to be able to lick my Queens magnificiant pussy that evening,and then be allowed to sleep at the foot of her bed,"yes Mistress,gn Mistress,sweet dreams my Queen",i then slowly walked into the other room,where i had to change into my sissy night gown,then get into my sissy bed,which was basically just a pink mat on the floor,a hot pink sissy pillow,and a little girls pink blanket with flowers all over it,i quickly changed,and put my hair up so as not to muss it up while sleeping,took my make up off,then turned off all the lights and slipped into my sissy bed,i hated not being able to be allowed to at least sleep at the foot of Mistress Teresa's bed,or even on the floor beneath her,i adored just being near my owner these days!i set my alarm to go off an hour earlier,as i get up an hour an a half before my Mistress as it is,so i cna dress properly,put my make up on,then make her breakfast and get her things ready before waking her,this night i would only get a few hours sleep,and i wouldnt even go to sleep with the great taste of my Queens nectre on my tongue and smell on my face!
i awoke the next morning,got dressed,made ma'ams breakfast,got all her things ready,then softly woke her up,after helping ma'am in the bathroom,which usually means kneeling between her thighs at the foot of the toilet as she pees,then licking the pee off her gorgeous pussy,asscheeks,thighs,and where ever else it may have splashed,i then kneel as Ma'am brushes her teeth,and what have you,then i crawl behind ma'am to the dining area,where after ma'am sits,i stand,and serve her breakfast,and then wait for any further orders,as Ma'am ate her eggs and toast,she spoke to me,"bitch,Mistress has decided that she is going to give you the chance to prove you can be a good girl and house pet,which means,I am not going to have someone stop by and baby sit you,but I am going to make sure Miss Melissa calls and checks on you regularly,understood pet?,--"oh yes Ma'am,thank you so much Mistress"i replied with glee,happy as hell Mistress was not gonig to have a stranger come by and baby sit me,humiliating me even further is at all possible,i knelt by her side now with a huge smile on my fag face as Mistress continued,"I am also leaving you a list of certain things you will do in my absence,which include you wearing your medium sized butt plug,which I know you are not used to having in your fag hole for very long,but you are going to train that hole to keep larger objects in it for longer periods for me,also,you will take ma'ams big strap on,secure it to the chair i am sitting in,and you will perform cocksucking lessons each and every night I am gone for 30 minutes,you are to give the strap on head,a hand job,then you are to suck it like you do my lovers cocks,and you are to get it as deep in that queer thraot as possible,and remember fag boi,MEN like to hear you gag and choke on their cocks,Mistress doesnt like it,so open that throat up nice and wide while you practice,there are also several other things on the list that you will do each day after you are finished with your normal every day chores,understood pet?'mistress shot me a glance with a deviant smile,as she watched my face go from happy to horror,Mistress just lvoed doing this to me,taking me from one extreme to the other in seconds,i submissively and softly answered,"yes Ma'am,b-b-b-b,yes Ma'am"---"but what fagot???was that a but you where gonig to add queer boi?" Mistress said to me in a deviant and very Domme voice,--"no Mistress,i'm sorry,its nothing,you are always correct,i apologize Mistress Teresa"---"bet your faggy ass I am always right bitch,now clean up this mess,then help me dress,bring my suite case down to the car,then get back to your chores cunt!"Mistress said to me as she stood up and walked towards her bedroom now finished with breakfast,",I wuickly got up from my kneeling position,cleaned up the breakfast dishes,then reported to Mistress to help her get ready,when i got to her bedroom,my heart jumped,and even though still locked away,my tiny little pee pee jumped and tried to get all hard in its cage,i couldnt believe the sight i was seeing,Mistress was standing there,already dressed in her under things,and she was wearing the sexiest lingerie i had ever seen,her gorgeous firm tits sticking straight up,and the nipples peeking out thru the peek a boo holes,the crotchless panties opened up just right to give anyone looking a sight of the most beautiful pussy ever created,her goreous tanned thighs and legs covered with natural stockings,held in place by a sexy garter belt,her beautiful feet encased in the stockings showed her painted toenails,Mistress was a sight to behold,she could make a gay man hard and drip just by sight,Mistress could give a dead man an erection,that is how beautiful and sexy she truly is,Mistress is so sexy,charming,and gorgeous that she even makes straight woman wet in their panties looknig at her,that is how truly amazing this woman is,Mistress must have noticed me just standing there staring at her,and after allowing me a bit of a show,like turning slightly and offering me a view of her gorgeous ass cheeks,so firm,so lovely,a true work of art,and the seat of her power,Mistress seriously has the most perfect ass ever created,any man that didnt immediately get hard or want to kiss and touch it,had to be dead,even gay men loved that shapely firm gorgeous ass of hers,giving me a second to adore the seat of her power,slightly bending at the waist,Mistress looked over at me,and deviantly said--"what the hell ae you ,looknig at fagot?you know this is only for real men,and you certainly are not a real man are you pet?"Mistress said this as she straightened herself up,and with a coy tone,knowing she was killing me,i quickly averted my eyes,bowed my head,and meekly mumbled out,"no Ma'am,i am not a real anymore,i am just your pet",i was cut short with a snicker from Mistress,"anymore"anymore??ANYMORE fagot??,you were never a real man bitch,look how easily Mistress turned you into the fagot sissy maid plaything you are today,so little bitch,sorry to burst your bubble,but you were never a real man,just a little sissy fag waiting for the right woman to come along and take control of the cunt!"Mistress said to me in a very deviant and humiliating tone,then ordered me to help her put on her clothing,which was the shrtest mini skirt i ever saw her wear,and a soft see thru blouse and a set of nice little heels that complimented the outfit,i was just stunned at how short the skirt was,ma'am beautiful asscheeks peeked out the bottom of it,and you could see her nipples thru the blouse,i was amazed,cuz Mistress never went out in public like this,and Mistress must have noticed this look on my face,because she spoke as i strapped up her heels--"Mistress wants to look like a little slut for these young studs we are meeting pet,this is why I am dressed like this,and Miss Kim is dressing just as trashly my little bitch,these young bulls are gonna blow their first of very many loads right into their pants the second they see us!"Mistress said matter of factly,and i agreed,no man could contain his load seeing my mistress dressed this way,NO MAN NO HOW!--when ma'am was dressed i took her suite case down to the car,i hated going out dressed like the sissy fag i now was,but i was getting used to it,and i am sure ma'ams neighbors were getting used to seeing a fag sissy maid around by now!,as i was just shutting the trunk and turning to go back into the house,Miss Kim pulled up,honknig her horn,loudly,and several times over and voer,i could see her laughing,this woman just loved humiliating me,she kept honking and honking,hoping i am sure,that all the neighbors would look out to see what the comotion was,and get a look at Mistress Teresa's sissy maid,i tried to quickly walk back to the house,but just as i got to the door,Miss Kim shouted out--"hey fagot,stop right there,get that fairy little ass back here,i have some things for the sissy bitch to bring in to her Mistress!",kim shouted loudly,trying her best to humiliate me in public,i saw Mistress look out the window and she had a smile on her face,so i knew i wasnt getting any help from her,i also saw the neighbor on the left look out,shake his head,and close the blinds,i turned a thousand shades of red and i quickly minced back towards Miss Kims car,she had a look of total and utter contempt on her face as she looked at me,shaking her head she spoke with nothing but contempt in her voice,--"how fucknig pathetic are you,i cannot believe Teresa ever allowed you to be her boyfriend,what afucknig joke you are,a total sissified pansy joke!" Miss Kim finished with a shake of her head as she threw a package at me telling me to bring it to my Mistress,the package was no larger than a big envelope,something she could of obviously put in her pocket and brought in herself,but ever so obvious was the fact that she only intended on humiliating me,and calling me names,hoping the neighbors would catch a glimpse of Ma'ams pathetic pansy sissy maid,i took the package and curtsied quickly saying,"yes Miss Kim,thank ma'am",then tried to hurry back to the house,but as trained,i never walk in fron of a domme,and i am always to wait for them and open doors for them,so i had to go at her pace,which was slower than a snail,seriously,first off she took her sweet assed time dilly dallying around by the car,looknig in her purse for nothing at all,just making me stand there,being seen by all passersby,then she walked to the door very slowly,the whole way claling me names and verbally humiliating me,also informing me as to how well mistress is going to be fucked and used this weekend,kim had such deviance in her voice as she did this--"you seriously are pathetic,nasty little small dicked fagot,no wonder Teresa is going away with me this weekend to get fucked and used by 2 of the hottest studs you ever saw,but you would most likely just want to suck on their huge fat man cocks huh sissy gurl??little fucking queer!",miss kim said as she laughed and shook her head,as we reached the front door,i reached out to open it for Miss Kim,but Mistress opened it before i could,--"I am ready to leave fag boi,make sure you behave yourself,like a good sissy fag!",pausing slightly to look at kim and giggle,as i heard kim chuckle at my humiliation,then ma'am continued,"dont forget the list on the table of other things you are to do,and also bitch,I think this weekend you should go thru all my winter clothing,sew and make repairs to any item that needs it,wash them all again,then put them away for the up coming winter months,also cunt,dont forget Master Micheal will be calling to check up on you,you had better be having yourself and act like a good little sissy house pet!",my heart,already racing,jumped and my throat closed up a bit,as Mistress told me these things standing outseide,but i knew she was just playing along with kim's humiliation game,also,i hated that melissa was called my MASTER in front of anyone,especially miss kim,as she always laughed her little ass off when she heard melissa called my Master,or any man called my master,seeing how kim knew of my past relationship with Mistress and that i thought of myself as her Master,and she also knew of all my previous relationships with submissive women,Mistress told her all about how i thought i was a man and a dominant master,so kim loved humiliating me with this,and laughing at me when i was told about having not only a master,but a sissy crossdressed master that was now sleeping with my love of my life and ex slave!kim always took this opportunity to ask me humiliating things and then laugh at me for being so pathetic---"so cunt,what it is like to have to kneel to your Mistress' boifriend and call him Master as he rams his cock into your face??"kim said deviantly as she giggled,continuing,"what kind of woman would ever submit to such a faggy assed sissy cock smoker like you???no offense Teresa,and at least you did something about it,but can you imagine,submitting to this pole smoking cum dumpster of a queer sissy boi?"laughing at me,both of them turned and left,Mistress looking back over her shoulder and yelling towards me---"you make damn sure you keep that fagot ass in the house pet,and follow your rules cunt,or there will be hell to pay!now go do your chores,dont forget to get out the bigger butt plug first pansy girl!",i heard them both laughing as they got into the car and i quickly got back into the house,humiliated to almost tears,knowing that all the neighbors,as well as many passerbys not only seen me dressed this way and treated like a nasty fagot slave,but also many of them most likely heard mistress andher friend say these things to me,especially how i must go shove a bigger butt plug into my asshole before doing the house work!
i was finnaly in the house safe and secure,but i hadnt even gotten to plugging myself,when i had this strange feeling run over me,i thought i would enjoy being in the house by myself,but strange thing is,mistress wasnt even off the street yet,and i already missed her dearly,even is she was being mean to me this morning,i missed her dearly already,and she isnt even half way out of town yet,i knelt there with the medium plug in my hand lubing it up with warming gel,thinknig of how this was effecting me,actually missing being treated like this,then i slowly pushed the tip of the plug into my fag hole,opening myself up,i was used to be used anally by now,even haven taken real cock up my ass now,but the size of this plug frightened me,and stretched my poor tight little hole to its limits,making me feel like it was tearing me apart,usually i could slip my butt plug into place andhave my panties back up and be on my way to doing chores all in less than a minute,but this was taking forever,the plug was ripping me open,stretching me to no end,i slowly and with little force,pushed and pushed,trying to relax and open myself up,i just couldnt get over the fact htey called this a medium plug,yet the enormous size of its girth opened up fag bois like me to the point of tears!!finally,after a very long time of coaxing this massive thing into my fag hole,it slipped passed the bulbous middle,and tucked itself into place firmly up my now sore and throbbing asshole,it was hard to move after pushing this huge thing into myself,but i managed,barely,slipping my panties back up,damn i could feel this thing fillnig me up,making me feel like a had a friggen football up my queer hole,then i slowly walked,barely that is,towards the kitchen to start my daily chores,i could feel each and every step in my asshole,every time my cheeks swished passed each other as i minced like the queer i now was,the plug would move,and cause me alot of discomfort,damn i hope this thing loosens me up and starts to at least feel some what comfortable!!!my weekend hasnt even begun and i am off to a very slow start,and feel as though some one drove a car up my ass,but at least no-one was going to be here baby sitting me,and no-one would be stopping in to use the sissy fag,not until monday morning,when Mistress was slated to return!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment