Sunday, February 6, 2011

First Time Mistress went away for the weekend without her fag!

this post is about the very first time Mistress Teresa ever went away for the entire weekend without bringing me,and without telling me anything of her plans,she just informed me that she would not be home until late monday afternoon,and that I was to behave like the pathetic sissy house bitch she had turned me into.
Before leaving Mistress warned me to follow the rules properly,or there would be hell to pay when she got home. At dinner that evening,Mistress had me kneel by her side as she ate,and she spoke to me as the house boi she turned me into--"ok bitch,like Mistress has told you,I will not be here for the entire weekend,but that doesnt mean you will be free to do as you like,you will still perform ALL your chores,and you will act accordingly like the pathetic little cunt sissy you truly are,you WILL follow all the rules just as if Mistress was home,do NOT let me find out you misbehaved in the least bitch,or your ass will be black and blue for a month,and your little tiny cockette clitty will be tortured severely,as well as having ALL your privalages taken away from you,understood?"---i bowed my head and meekly replied,"yes my Queen"
"good bitch,Now,after you are finished cleaning up after my dinner,and you bring me my drink in the living room,you are to go to Mistress' bedroom,and pack my things for the weekend,I have written down some of the things you will pack,and will make sure they are clean,and properly ironed for your Mistress,understood pet?"
"yes my Queen,"i replied head still bowed
"ok bitch,good,now start cleaning up,then get your queer ass into my bedroom and begin,the list of things to pack is on the dresser,and make sure my boots and heels are properly cleaned,and polished,I will be wearing the boots with the 5 inch heels,and the other shoes will be the 4 inch red heels,and the six inch black heels,Mistress wants her legs and ass to look great for her trip",Mistress said as she giggled coyly at me,knowing i hated when she went out looking like that,because it used to be me she dressed like that for,and now it was other men and her crossdressing boifriend and my Master,Melissa/micheal--i quickly replied "yes Mistress,and if i may Goddess,your beautiful bottom looks great in ANYTHING you wear my Queen",then i got up from my kneeling position and curtsied,before walknig to the kitchen to start my chores,mistress replied to me as I was curtseying,"well thank you bitch boi,I know you adore and worship Mistress' beautiful bottom,but you are a sissy fag,and when you look at it,you fantasize about kissing and licking it,but when a real man looks at it,he fantasizes about grabbing and fucking it,shoving his big thick man cock into its tight hole,so I want it to look really good ",Mistress laughed a bit at the  face i made as she said these things to me,but she was right,as always,when i looked at that gorgeous ass of hers now,all i thought of was kissing and licknig it,and i knew when a real man looked at it,he only thought of how great his man cock would feel up its tight hole!
i went to the kitchen and started my chores,still flush and blushing from hearing the news and the thought of men using my Mistress for sex and mistress using them for her pleasure as well. when i finished the chores,i returned to the dining room,where mistress was just finishing up,i took her plates and things to the kitchen,then poured her a drink and brought it to her in the living room where she was sitting and reading,i entered,curtsied,and handed ma'am her drink,then went back to the kitchen and finished up the dinner plates,once finished,i went to the hall,and asked ma'am if i could report to her bedroom,and follow her orders to pack her things,Mistress didnt even look up,just said"yes bitch,and make sure everything looks and smells great,you wouldnt want your Mistress to be embarrassed would you pet?"--"no mistress,of course not,ty",then i quickly curtsied and went to ma'ams bedroom,where i found the list of things she left for me to pull out and pack for her trip,when i read it over,i noticed that most of the items on the list were lingerie,and not just ordinary bed time lingerie,but some of her sexiest lingerie,which kind of made sense considering the orders she gave me about the foot wear i was to polish and pack,the other items were bathing suites,and stuff like that,in fact,there was only 1 set of normal every day clothing on the list,my mind raced,and naturally all i could think of was that the reasoning behind these items was because Mistress planned on spending most of the weekend behind closed doors having sex,or in a pool or on a beach when she wasnt using a man for her pleasure,even though mistress had completely humbled and broken me,and i was almost 100 percent fine with the plain and simple fact that i was going to spend the rest of my life as a sissy maid and sexual servant,it still made me very jealous and upset that not only were other men going to be using my mistress for sex,but also that the man/sissy that Mistress forced me to service as his slave,Miss melissa/Master Micheal was allowed to have fun with her as well as i was to stay home alone,doing my chores and acting like a good sissy bitch locked up in chastity,but i would never complain to mistress about all this,not only would it get me a severe punishment,but mistress would only laugh and say,of course cunt,you are only a pathetic little dicked fagot,why should you have any fun,and look at how beautiful your mistress is,dont you want mistress to be pleasured and happy?,and after agreeing with her and crying like a bitch,she would then paddle me severely and then torture my little clitty and fag pussy,so i have learned to bite my tongue even though it still bothered me!
i quickly packed all of ma'ams things,then took her foot wear out,i wiped them down,knowing that they were all just polished,mistress insists i clean and polish all of her footwear regularly,so all i really had to do was wipe them down a bit,after packing everything up and placing the suite case aside,i went to the living room to inform mistress that i was finished,cursetying when entering of course,but i noticed that Mistress was on the phone,so i went to where she was sitting,knelt,and placed my head down almost on her lap,as most of the time MIstress enjoys petting my head like you would a dog while she is on the phone or watching tv,but not all the time,so i keep my head just above her lap until she either pulls it into her lovely lap,or pushes it aside letting me know she doesnt want to pet her fagot,this time though,Mistress pulled my head into her lap,and started stroking my hair,its funny,but even this made me feel good,it made me feel that Mistress loved her servant and sissy boi,even though i never evesdrop on Mistress,i naturally could not help but hear her conversation,and noticed right away it was Miss Kim she was speaking to,Miss Kim is a friend of Mistress Teersa's,and its one of her friends that i cannot stand,and Mistress knows this,I didnt like her when i was Ma'ams so called Master,and Kim hated me when I was acting like Mistress' Master,seriously,she hated my guts,but as soon as she found out that Mistress turned me into nothing more than a sissy fag bitch,she found reasons to come to Ma'ams home all the time,she TRULY enjoyed humiliating me,to the point of tears,and i have never met anyone that seriously enjoyed torturing the tiny pathetic balls of a sissy more than Miss Kim,she makes a point of verbally humiliating me until i cry,then she spends what seems like an eternity torturing my tiny little balls while i cry and scream out into my penis gag. the first time Miss Kim ever saw me dressed up like a sissy little fag servant,she laughed so hard she literally pee'd her panties,of coruse i was forced to suck and lick them clean of her piss while i was severely paddled and tortured by her and Mistress,and there are times that Mistress just loves having Miss Kim over to use her pet fagot,but all that is another story,as i laid there,my head in my Queens lap,her beautiful soft hands stroking my hair,i listened as she spoke to Miss Kim,and the way the conversation was going,it seemed like Miss Kim was the one Mistress was going to be spending the weekend with,towards the end of the conversation,i heard my Mistress say,"oh I will have Melissa call and check on her,or maybe have someone drop by and make sure she is being a good girl",then the giggling that always followed Mistress refering to me as a "her" or a "girl",and i could her the laughter thru the phone from Miss Kim,she loved calling me a girl and calling me her or she,never ever refered to me in the male form ever,either callnig me fag,sissy,girl,or her,she really loved refering to me as q ueer,cocksucker,cum dumpster,it actually made her hot to verbally humiliate me and watch the reactions i made,and the tears she would cause,but again,thats all another story,when i heard Mistress tell her that she would have Miss Melissa call and check up on me,my mind started racing,my heart raced a bit,and i started wondering where and what my Mistress was going to do,and even though i know better than to ever question my Mistress about anything,i just couldnt help myself,as soon as she hung up the phone,without permission to speak,i meekly asked--"Mistress,i-i-i thought you were going to s-s-pend the weekend with Miss Melissa,your not??"
i knew i was going to get it just by Ma'ams reaction,she stopped petting me instantly,and shoved me from her lap,then before i was even fully back into a kneeling position,i felt the sting of her hand slap across my face,then i heard the anger in her voice as she shouted--"how dare you bitch,who the hell do you think you are questioning me?and how dare you listen in on my phone conversations you little pervert!",then another slap,and another,then Mistress stood up,grabbed my hair,and started dragging me towards her bedroom,yelling at me and calling me names the whole way,as i tried and tried to apologize,pleading with her not to punish me,telling her over and over how sorry i was,but to no avail,Mistress just dragged me towards the bedroom,which could only mean i was in for a severe punishment,if Mistress was only going to spank me,she would have done it right there in the living room,i was only taken to her bedroom for severe punishments,and for sexual use,i cried and cried and begged her to please not hurt me,how sorry i was,but Mistress was angry,and rightfully so,i knew better than that,but did it anyways,so in my heart i knew i deserved whatever Ma'am was going to do to me!
once in the bedroom,Mistress shoved me away from her towards the bed,kicking me harshly in the ass as she did,then yelling out at me--"get that pansy ass up and over the edge of the bed bitch,and pull those panties down to your thighs,lift that skirt up,and put that pathetic face in the bed,as i do not wish to hear your screams!"--Mistress said to me as she walked to the cabinet that housed most of her more lethal discipline implements,tears flooded out of my eyes,and i sobbed like a little girl,knowing that begging was not going to help,i just pushed my face into the bed after lowering my panties and raising my skirt up,i cried and cried into the bed,mumbling out please no,please i'm sorry,but to no avail,Mistress wasnt even listening to my mumblings,with my face pushed into the bed i couldnt see mistress and with my carrying on,i didnt hear her either,but i sure knew what she was up to when that strap hit my bottom,i screached outinto the bed,as the pain seared thru my bottom,then another slap with the strap,and another,over and over Mistress hit my bottom with the razor strap,causing intense pain,and forcing me to scream and cry so loud and hard that eventually,no sounds came out of my mouth as she hit me,just tears falling,and muffled sobbing noises as Mistress continued to punish me for being an insolent sissy,the pain was horrific,but then it stopped,and i felt Mistress running her hands over my cheeks,Mistress loved feeling the fresh heat rise off of a spanked sissys ass,i could barely breath,and i was hsaking like a leaf,crying,trying to make noise but nothing would come out,the pain was terrible,and felt like my ass was literally on fire,then after a few minutes of feeling her wonderful caressing hands,i felt the brutal,mind altering,hell fire of a strike across my asscheeks,it made me see stars ,seriously,it hurt so badly i literally saw stars,then another strike,and yet another,over and over i was being hit with an implement that was causing me to nearly pass out,i couldnt even scream any ,longer,and for the first time in a very long time,i tried to move away from the punishing blows,which only made Mistress even more angry,strike after strike raining down on my defenseless ass cheeks,finally i was able to scream aagin,but it came out more like a cat howling,i cried and cried,trying to beg her to stop this brutal attack on my poor butt cheeks,but Mistress just kept going,hitting me over and over,then finally,when i thought i seriously was about to pass out,mistress stopped,i couldnt see,hear,or even move by this point,mistress literally beat me into submission,again,i cried so hard i lost my voice,so i couldnt even thank her for stopping,i just laid across the edge of the bed like a useless lump,my heart raced,my mouth was dry,but my face was soaked with tears and sweat,i felt my pulse beating throughout my entire body,especially in my ears,nose,eyes,and ass cheeks,my poor butt felt like it was peeled away and set on fire,after a few minutes i saw mistress lay the implement onto the bed in front of my head,i could now see a little,and was horrified to see that Mistress had just beaten my ass with the sissy pink heart shaped paddle,which sounds cute and funny,until you feel this thing hit you,the reason it leaves heart shaped marks on your bottom,is because it has heart shaped metalic slugs in between 2 leather paddles,and when you get hit with it,the metal slugs hit with several more times the force of the leather paddle,and leaves the mark of the ehart,well Mistress beat my ass so harshly with it,i was sure i had red hearts all over my now beaten ass,then i felt mistress running her lovely hands over my bottom again,but this time it hurt so badly it actually felt like she was spanknig me every time she barely touched my cheeks,and i quivered and shook and cried with each stroke of her soft delicate hands,with mistress now sitting next to me hushing me,tellnig me to calm down,and get ahold of myself,still running her hands all over my freshly beat bottom,i tried to control myself,but just couldnt,mistress continued caressing and admiring her handy work on my ass,as she spoke---"hush cunt,calm down little girl,enough of that,get ahold of yourself sissy or Mistress will bring out even more paddles,now bitch,dont you ever question your Mistress ever again,you know better than that,and this beating was so severe because you do know better,dont you ever ever again do that little bitch boi,or the next beating will be worse!,Now to answer your noisy little questions bitch,no,Mistress is not going away this weekend with Miss Melissa,I am going away with Miss Kim,and 2 nice young gentle men we met at the gym,we are going to the beach,and we are going for a weekend of laying on the beach,swimming,and sex,sex,sex!,got it cunt?"---Mistress made her point by lightly slapping my ass cheeks,but in this condition,even a light slap on them felt like she just let go with a cane on them,giggling,and commenting on what a sissy girl i am crying like this after only a strapping and a paddling,mistress continued--"now,obviously you do not know how to be a good girl yet,so I may have to have someone stop in and check up on you,thing is,I would generallyhave Miss Kim do that,but seeing how she will be with me,I may have to see about fidning a man to stop by and make sure you are behaving,"giggling at me coyly,i began to cry and cry and beg please mistress,noooooooo----but mistress just slapped my cheeks again and told me to hush up,you obviously cannot be counted on to act properly,so someone must stop by and check on you,possibly even baby sit the sissy,but the only friend i count on to discipline you will be with me fucknig the hell out of those 2 young studs,so who will it be???well mistress will have to think about this one fagot,you just lay there and rest a bit,then you will get your queer ass out of my bedroom and get back to chores while I rest and relax before my nice little sex trip this weekend,Mistress laughed as she heard me cry into the bed hearing her talk about this trip like this,and also the possibility of having someone i never met check on me during the weekend,this scared the hell out of me and she knew it,and it was making her laugh at what the thought was doing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment