Wednesday, January 26, 2011

sissy fagboi deflowered by Master

as Mistress guided me into the bedroom,i was still sobbing and shaking,praying this was a dream and that Mistress was not going to have her crossdressing boifriend take my virgin ass while she watched,but even though my eyes were teary,i could still see well enough to make out my new Master laying naked on the bed,with a very deviant and wicked smile on his face,giving me a knowing glance as he watched my Mistress march me to my doom!
Mistress pushed me towards to bed as she spoke,"ok fagot,crawl up on the bed and kiss and lick your Masters cock and balls,prepare him to fuck your little pansy asshole bitch!",Mistress let out a coy ltitle laugh as she knelt up on the bed by Masters head,then,as Misress watched me position myself at masters cock,and start to gently touch it and lick his balls,i watched as Mistress swung her leg over his head,and lowered her glorious pussy down onto his face,i loved licking ma'ams treasure,and i hated the fact that this,man,got to do it now!,i stroked his cock and continued licknig his balls and shaft as Mistress rode his face,her juices already flowing onto his face from watching her pet fagot suck her boifreinds cock and balls,Mistress just lvoed watching guys suck and fuck each other,made her so hot!as I watched Mistress ride this mans face i thought to myself,if i can get this man to cum in my mouth,then maybe he wont be able to get hard enough to fuck my asshole,now i had a plan,now i was going to show him who was smarter and better,i started sucking this guys cock with fury,i was going to give this guy the best damn blow job ever,and he wouldnt be able to hold back,and he would shoot his cum and i would not be deflowered this night by him!!i sucked,and licked,and even started humming on his cock,tickling his balls gently,and he was loving it,i heard him moaning into Ma'ams pussy,i kept sucking,licknig and humming,and gently pullnig his balls and tickling them,my head bobbing up and down,sucking like a straw,pullnig his nut sac,trying my fagot best to make this man blow his nut batter into my fag mouth so i wouldnt have to feel it up my ass,i kept gonig and going,and truly,i must admit,was giving him the best blow job i ever saw,i could feel his balls start to tighten as he humped into my face,mistress riding his mouth and enjoying the show as well as his mouth,but mistress Teresa is MUCH too inteligent for this,she knew somethnig was going on,and she immediately stopped and reached down,pullnig me by the hair away from Masters cock,i heard him moan out not wanting that mouth taken away from his cock,but Mistress knew exactly what her pet fagot was trying,,holding my face away from his cock,she began to slap me in the face,as she spoke to me--"you little sneaky cocksucker,Mistress knows exactly what you are trying,and it wont work,Micheal dont you dare cum,this little bitch is trying to make you cum so she wont get assfucked,sneaky little cunt!,I knoew you were up to something just by the way you were enjoying his cock you little tramp,but it didnt work slut,you dirty little whore,and now I think Master has been prepped enough,time for you to take you place on your hands and knees"---i was moaning,and whining,but there was nothing i could really do about it,Mistress caught me,and stopped Master from spillnig his load into my throat,and now i was going to be assfucked and there was nothing to stop it!once i was on my hands and knees,i felt mistress toying around under me,i felt my chastity device being moved around,but there was no way Mistress was gonig to touch my little fag balls,she told me she would never again touch me in that fashion,then i felt it,my chastity device being taken off,it hurt like hell at first,after all it had been on me for months,ever since Mistress took this man as her new lover,and has not been unlocked since,my little cockette sprang to life as soon as mistress unlocked it,OMG,i havent had a hard on in ages,it felt so very good to be out of that pink faggy chastity device,my cock bounced and jumped around on its own,and my balls started churning up its nasty fag juice just because of being free,mistress elaned in and whispered into my ear--"see little fagot,good girls who take cock up their asspussys get rewarded,now make sure you continue to behave or i will beat that little thing and master and I will lock it back up roughly!"---i could barely speak but managed to mumble out,"yes Ma'am"---it felt so very good to be free---Mistress spoke again,"now cunt,spread your pussy lips for Master,wiggle that little ass,put on a show for him,make him want to fuck your pansy pussy,get him hot and bothered enough to fill your faggy pussy hole with his nut butter little gurl"--mistress said to me in a very humiliating manner,i knelt there,now in a complete state of excitement,only a few minutes ago i was dreading this,now i was so excited i just may burst any second,i felt master moving behind me,and Mistress running her hands all over my back side,spreading my cheeks,making nasty comments as Master moved himself into position to take me,i wiggled my little bottom and moaned like a little girl in heat,Mistress was loving this,and she planeed this,knowing releasing my ltitle cock would make me this excited,and now her little scared to death fagot was actually wiggling his ass at this man almost begging him to penetrate my little tight hole with his cock,mistress was loving this,and never stopped making comments,or running her hands over me,i almost came several times,and this guys cock hadnt even come close to entering my rose bud yet!OMG,I cant believe i am dripping this badly,kneeling here like this,shaking my ass at this man,moaning like a cheap whore,waiting for this man to fuck me,OMG,what a real fagot pansy mistress has turned me into! Mistress continued to speak to me,with a very deviant tone and manner--"wow slut,you must really want Master micheal to fuck your pathetic little fairy ass huh???look at the amount of sissy juice you are drooling out of that clitty.how pathetic is that,2 minutes crying to please not let a man fuck your hole,then 2 minutes later and you are wiggling your pussy at him and dripping your fag juices all over in anticipation of getting his nut butter splahed into your love hole!

No comments:

Post a Comment