Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My New Life

i knelt by the door in my sissy pink short shorts,pink camy,black high heels with little pansy flowers on them,my hair had pink clips in it,and i was locked into my hot pink CB2000,also,my pink sissy butt plug was firmly in place,and my collar locked around my neck and the leash hanging as i have always been instructed to do by my now Mistress.

Mistress Teresa,is a very beautiful,sexy,sensual,erotic woman,who also is very kinky and deviant.
She stands 5 foot nothing,beautiful redish-brown hair,the most beautiful blue-green eyes in the world,her body is perfect,i know EVERY slave exclaims that their Mistress is the most beautiful,but you must trust me here,Mistress Teresa is gorgeous,and her body is unreal,her tits eprfect,and her gorgeous ass is a work of art!pretty little feet,and the best thighs ever created attached to beautiful legs!

However,Mistress Teresa as not always my Mistress,she actually started out in this relationship as MY submissive,yup,she was my slut slave in training,but she turned the tables on me after about 5 years into our relationship,and turned me into the simpering,limp wristed little fag boi sissy bitch i am today.This is a LONG drawn out story that will come to light over the rest of the postings,but tonights posting is how i was utterly humiliated and shamed by Ma'ams new playmate. Her name,Melissa,or Miss Melissa to me,actually,Melissa,was a crossdresser,so she was Miss Melissa when dressed,and Master Micheal when not. We met Melissa thru an adult personals site online,she wanted to meet with and play with a Dominant Couple,we introduced ourselves as a Male Dominant,Female switch couple that loved playing with fagot sissys.so she drove up and met with us one night,we talked,did all the "pre-interview" kind of stuff,then played a bit,Melissa was in her mid 50's,and I was 41,and Mistress was 39 at the time,well like I said,we played a bit,nothing that involved,some spankings,Mistress used her strap on on her,covered her dildo with my pre cum and made melissa lick it off,etc,we really didnt want to get into too much during our first encounter,so we teased her,I made Mistress cum several times,so did melissa,and Mistress jerked my cock off as melissa did a little dance for us.Then we made plans to meet again and make it regular. I left all the planning in my little girls hands,little did I know that it was a bad idea,becuae over the course of the next few weeks,Mistress Teresa and her new little sissy sub started a relationship together behind my back,I knew nothing of it,that is until one day when Mistress decided to turn the tables on me,and tell me in no uncertain terms,that Melissa was now her boifriend and that i was gonig to be both of their slave and plaything,that they were going to dress me as a sissy at times,and at other times just as a silly little fag boi,but ALL the time,i was to kneel to both of them,naturally i was floored,dumbfounded,but at the time there wasnt much i could do or say about it,but that is another story which will be posted later on.for now i just wanted to give you all a little background info.

so there i am,dressed like a pathetic little sissy fag bitch,kneeling at the door,waiting for my Mistress and her new "gurlfriend" to come home,Mistress Teresa had called me just minutes ago checking to make sure all the chores were done,and to verbally humiliate and tease me,then before hanging up Mistress said to me,"Well bitch,both Melissa and I have been out playing all night,getting the fucknigs of our lives,we are on our way home now,is my little fagot ready for his cream pie?",giggling and making fun of her little pathetic sissy maid,and as any sissy listening to his lovely mistress say these things,i moaned,and said "Yes Ma'am,",of course she laughed and humiliated me further,then ordered me to be kneeling in proper "greeting" position for when they got home,then hung up on me.
i quickly crawled to the door,already being dressed as previously ordered in the evening,and knelt there waiting for my Mistress to return with her gurlfriend,back then the thought made me a bit angry,and very humiliated,knowing i was now a ltitle bitch to the "gurl" that was supossed to be MY sissy slut,and now i must put up with the fact that my Mistress,the woman i adore and love,has sex with,goes out with,and plays with her and not me.i can still remember when those thoughts made me very very ashamed of myself and very degraded,but even though,i still assumed the proper "greeting" position,which any good sissy knows is kneeling in wait,for her mistress to enter,kiss her feet,then have the honor of greeting her glorious bottom with kisses and inhales,I truly love greeting my Mistress,but i am in utter humiliation that Ma'am also requires me to "greet" MIss melissa in this same fashion,kissing her feet then having her pantied bottom,sometimes not pantied shoved into my face,first must inhale deeply,then must kiss loudly,then lick the rosebud between the cheeks until the bottom is taken away from my face.Miss Melissa just loved humiliating me in this fashion,laughing at what a pathetic fagot i must be,kissing and licknig the ass of the crossdresser that now fucks his old girlfriend,and always makes comments about how I could of possibly thought of myself as a real man or Master!
As i heard their footsteps approach,my heart raced,and i began to shake and quiver like the pansy i now was,Mistress told me before going out that they were going to have drinks and some serious play time with a Real Master and his submissive female.of course my mind raced all night of that scene,and i was very sad i wasnt allowed to go and play as well,even as a sissy bitch,the key hit the lock and opened the door,my heart leaped,as Mistress stepped into the apartment first,not even acknowledging me,and then Miss Melissa,when the door shut behind them,i placed my face to ma'ams beautiful feet and kissed welcoming her home,and as she continued to chat and laugh with Melissa she turned and offered me her bottom,which i gleefully kissed,but was taken from me way too soon if anyone cared to ask this bitch,then i was shoved towards Melissa,i kissed each of her shoes,then as i prepared to greet melissa's bottom,she walked away from me,i was stunned,but wasnt going to ask why,i immediately crawled towards my Mistress and prepared my face and mouth to receive her "cream pie",and clean her properly,when she looked down at me and laughed,"what the hell are you doing bitch?" i meekly rpelied,"ma'am,i am ready to clean your superior and glorious pussy clean of that Mans cum as ordered",Mistress laughed at me,and I heard Miss Melissa also laugh from behind me. A very deviant look grew across my Queens face as she looked me in the eye with total contempt,and spoke,"No btich,you misunderstood your Mistress,I played with the submissive girl tonight,it was Miss Melissa that played with Master,and got a royal fucking of her life,so its Miss Melissa you need to clean and eat your cream pie from you pathetic little fagot!"
My heart sank,OMG is all i could think,Mistress was going to make me eat a real mans cum out of her new crossdressing bitch's asshole!,oh god no,please,i was shaking,my eyes began to tear up,"but M-m-m-mistres"--was all that came out of my now drying up and quivering mouth before Mistress Teresa slapped my face and took hold of the leash dragging me towards the now bent over the end of the table Melissa,her panties still in place holding the Masters seed in her boi-pussy,i was stuttering,shaking,crying,pleading,but Mistress just slapped me again and again,and even kicked me really hard in my ass ordering me-"you get that pathetic little mouth into the ass of your Mistress Melissa and clean her pussy hole until all that man seed is gone,and then you thank her properly you miserable little bitch,understand?",Mistress then forced me behind Miss Melissa,and then forced my head towards her bottom.
OMG,my mind raced,i was literally shaking and crying and even sobbing like a ltitle girl now,but i knew by now not ever to question ma'ams orders,and never ever try to back out of one,my hands shaking as they reached for Melissa's panties to lower them,Mistress teresa laughing and making comments behind me,-"you make damn sure none of that nasty male seed leaks onto my floor you cunt!",both of them now giggling at me,i lower miss melissa's panties,pushing my face into her bottom cheeks as soon as they are uncovered,making sure none of that masters cum dripped out,as my face got buried into Miss Melissas asscheeks,and i opened my mouth and caught the dripping out male cum,all i could think of was how low and how pathetic i have become,its one thing to eat a cream pie out of your glorious Mistress' pussy,but it is something entirely to have to eat the cum of a real man out of the asshole of the crossdressing bitch she left you for. sissys talk about some of their humiliating experiences,and i am here to tell you,you will be hard pressed to find something more humiliating than this,to have to lick the cum load of a Real Man out of the asshole of the crossdressing queer that your Mistress left you for and now demands you serve her/him as you would your Queen!
Even though the mere thought was making me sick,i continued licknig and sucknig on this ,well,on Mistress Melissas asshole until i could no longer feel or taste any man seed,until she was squeeky clean inside and out.
Of course,all this assshole licking and cream pie eating,made Miss Melissa horny,and as she turned around,Mistress Teresa exclaimed,"oh thats right,Master didnt allow poor Miss Melissa to make her cummies,but I said that was ok,because we had a cumdumpster waiting for us at home,"and melissa foremd a huge smile of contempt as she looked down at me,and Mistress Teresa laughed hergorgeous ass off and told me,"wow bitch,this is one hell of a night for you huh?how pathetic and lowly do you feel right about now?still any notion that you might be some kind of a man?" Mistress laughed as she walked in front of us,then snapped her fingers at me,pointing towards melissas now erect "clit",melissa just standing there making me feel 2 inches small,and giving me really nasty looks,as Mistress Teresa ordered,"well cunt,get to work,suck that clit dry,then I will inspect her bottom,if you did a good job then you may be allowed to kneel at the foot of our bed and watch as we have sex tonight,MAYBE,",laughing Mistress reached out and pushed my face towards that erect clit,my eyes filled with humiliation,my heart pounding,my cheeks burning in shame,miss melissa reached out and grabbed my hair forcing her clit into my mouth,forcing me to suck her clit as i had been trained,calling me all sorts of nasty names as well as Mistress teresa verbally humiliating me as her newgurl friend face fucked her old Master,

1 comment:

  1. please excuse the typos,i am not very good at this stuff,and also still very ashamed of my new role in life,i promise to correct all typos,not only becasue Mistress Teresa ordered me to,but also because you deserve it!Also,i am punished everytime either Mistress Teresa or Miss Melissa must correct my postings!

    ReplyDelete